You guys… I’m still dreaming over this perfect stack I made last Sunday!
The caramelized cinnamon apples were aaaaamazing with some drizzly almond butter, maple syrup, and toasty pecans. I’m so glad it’s the weekend again so I can make more 😍
The star here are these prefect toppings, so the “vehicle” they’re on is flexible 😂
- Birch Benders pancake mix – or your favorite recipe
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Drizzly almond butter
- Maple syrup
- Pecans, toasted & chopped
- Make the pancakes as directed. Set aside on a plate under foil to keep warm.
- Put some ghee in a pan on medium heat and add the diced apples, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until soft and caramelized.
- Serve the pancakes topped with the apples, drizzled with almond butter & maple syrup, then sprinkled with the pecans.