Delicious granola with health benefits? Sign me up!
Homemade granola is SO easy, fun, less expensive, and MUCH lower in sugar (this recipe only has 1 tbsp maple syrup!).
Have you tried making your own yet? This one has all the big crunchy clusters that get caramelized on the bottom from the maple syrup and almond butter… SO good!
BONUS: This recipe uses Organifi Pumpkin Spice Gold, which is full of yummy superfoods that help to relax you and reduce inflammation 🧡
Superfoods include: Reishi & Turkey Tail mushrooms (2 of my favorite adaptogenic mushrooms!) 🍄 As well as turmeric, ginger, lemon balm, magnesium, black pepper, coconut milk, ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and allspice.
It’s a seasonal product at Organifi and fall is (sadly) ending soon, so order your Pumpkin Spice Gold while you can and use my code FIT&FED for 15% off 😊
Head over to Organifi’s Instagram to check out my IGTV on how to make this recipe
Recipe makes ~2 cups of granola
- ¼ cup (60g) almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 scoop Organifi Pumpkin Spice Gold
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup (120g) rolled oats
- ¼ cup pepitas
- Preheat oven to 315F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond butter, maple syrup, and water in a bowl. Mix in the pumpkin spice gold and salt.
- Add the oats and toss to coat evenly. Add the pepitas and mix until evenly distributed.
- Spread the oat mixture on the baking sheet in an even layer, leaving some clumps.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (22 in my oven is perfect) or until lightly browned and somewhat crunchy – it will crunch up more as it cools.
- Let cool to finish crisping, then enjoy! Store in an air tight container at room temperature.