Happy Friday! 🎉
I made these overnight oats with it, which was SUPER simple and full of yummy fall flavor.
Oats are a good source of carbs and fiber, and I love the added health benefits that the Gold powder provides! Here are some of the superfood ingredients:
- Reishi mushroom – relaxation, immune health, stress support
- Turkey tail mushroom – immune-boosting, antioxidant, supports recovery
- Coconut milk – good source of MCTs which may help boost metabolism
- Turmeric – antioxidants & anti-inflammatory
- Ginger – supports digestion, immune health, stress support
- Lemon balm – promotes rest & relaxation
- Ceylon cinnamon – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Nutmeg, clove, allspice – antioxidants, digestive & immune support
- Magnesium – relaxation, recovery, & SO many other biochemical functions
- Black pepper – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, increases nutrient absorption
Phew! You can see why I love it so much, especially since it tastes SO good! Plus it’s all organic, vegan, keto-friendly, dairy-free, soy-free, & gluten-free.
It’s a seasonal product that Organifi offers and it won’t be available much longer – it’s selling fast!
Get it while you can and use my code: FIT&FED for 15% off 😊
Recipe makes 1-2 servings
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop Organifi Pumpkin Spice Gold
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Toppings: chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, dried cherries or cranberries, hemp seeds
- Combine the milk, maple syrup, Pumpkin Spice Gold, and salt in a jar.
- Add the oats and chia seeds, mix again until well combined.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, top with your favorite toppings!