Sample 1-Day Meal Plan (2)
Another week down with no added sugar! You all are doing SO well!!
I hope by now any detox symptoms are subsiding, as well as the cravings, and that you’re starting to get a hang of this. It’s not too hard once you find some satisfying alternatives 😋
Here’s another sample 1-day meal plan to get you inspired as you plan for next week and shop over the weekend. Check out my Instagram post for a little video of what all these meals look like!
I’ve included one of our favorite dinner recipes on my blog for egg roll in a bowl (I mean can’t go wrong with a peanut sauce) as well as an air fryer (or oven) breakfast recipe!
Just scale up or down accordingly if you are trying to meet calorie goals – i’ve listed them all out below.
Sample Day of Eats
- Breakfast: (580 calories)
- Matcha latte (made with ½ cup 2% milk – or milk of your choice)
- 1 serving (½ recipe) Eggs & Sausage Potato Hash – calories based on chicken sausages at 160 cal each (make sure it’s sugar-free)
- Lunch: (475 calories)
- 1 serving (¼ recipe) Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Snack: (160 calories)
- 1 oz (about 10) tortilla chips – calories based on Late July Chia & Quinoa Chips
- ¼ cup salsa – calories based on Whole Foods brand Chipotle Salsa
- Dinner: (540 calories)
- 4oz baked salmon (with everything but the bagel seasoning)
- 2 cups lettuce greens
- 2 tbsp (½ oz) slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp (20g) dried cherries (naturally sweetened)
- 1oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Dressing: ½ tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper to taste
- Snack: (50 calories)
- ½ cup frozen grapes