Happy Monday! I hope you all got to relax over the weekend 😌
Starting another week means we’re back to limited time in the evenings. Perfect for an easy dinner like this one!
I love when I can just throw all ingredients for a meal onto a pan, into the oven, then onto a plate – so easy and minimal prep time.
This week is my last week of my clinical rotations and i’ll take all the time I can extra time I can get! 😅
I hope you enjoy this easy meal! Keep it paleo and whole 30 by simply omitting the corn and make sure the sausage is compliant.
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 lb. cajun sausage, cooked & sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 lb. red potato, diced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 1-2” pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss all the cut veggies in a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Combine all seasoning for the shrimp. In a bowl, toss shrimp in a little olive oil, then seasoning. Set aside.
- On the other baking sheet, place the shrimp and sausage. Bake 12-15 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink.
- Serve veggies with shrimp and enjoy!