The rain has been pretty consistent here for about a week. I figured if i’m basically in the rain forest, a tropical smoothie bowl might be fitting 😄
I don’t know about you, but I pretty much always prefer smoothie bowls over a smoothie. I think it’s the fun textures of all the yummy the toppings!
This bowl has banana, avocado, Wyman’s wild blueberries, kiwi, and coconut milk in the smoothie.
All you need to make this is a food processor or a good blender (like a Vitamix). Try it out as pre- or post-workout fuel!
Recipe makes 1 serving
- ½ banana, frozen
- ¼ avocado, frozen
- 1 cup wild blueberries, frozen
- 1 kiwi
- Coconut milk, or another dairy-free milk
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder
- Put all the fruit into a food processor or strong blender and add just enough coconut milk to get it blending (I usually start with ¼ cup – you can always add more). Process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with the toppings, plus whatever else you like. Enjoy!