Another easy and healthy recipe! Try this chia pudding for a breakfast or snack full of healthy fat, protein, and fiber.
I added shredded coconut and berries on top of mine, but make this your own and add your favorite toppings – nut butters, other fruit, cacao nibs, you name it!
Recipe makes 1-2 servings
- ¼ cup (48g) chia seeds
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (I used coconut milk)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tsp honey
- Toppings: fresh fruit, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, anything you’d like!
- Mix together the coconut milk, vanilla extract, and honey (if using).
- Pour mixture into a jar or cup and add the chia seeds. Stir well, then stir again every minute for the next 5 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate until the pudding is set (a few hours to overnight).
- When ready to eat, top with your favorite toppings!