Who else rings in the new year by eating 12 grapes at midnight?? One for good luck in each month of the new year! A tradition I was introduced to while living in Brazil 🇧🇷
Here’s an idea to make it a little more fun – also just generally a great healthy snack to have on-hand!
I mixed some unsweetened Greek yogurt with a little maple syrup for these, but keep it sugar free by just using Greek yogurt! Add a little almond milk instead if it’s too thick
Anyway, this is super easy and a yummy little way to celebrate 2021 🎉 Do you have any New Years traditions??
- ½ cup yogurt Greek 115g (-55g)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Freeze grapes with toothpick in bottom for 3-4 hours.
- Combine yogurt and maple syrup in a bowl. Pour chia into a bowl.
- Dip frozen grapes in yogurt then into chia seeds. Lay on parchment paper-lined plate or cutting board.
- Repeat with all grapes. Enjoy the leftover yogurt with a spoon!
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, remove toothpicks (can leave out for 5-10 min to make it easier to pull out.